Postgres References

From: Ken(dot)Rosensteel(at)Bull(dot)com
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres References
Date: 2010-11-03 14:57:53
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello,

I work for Bull Information Systems in Phoenix.

We have this year converted a very large site in Europe to use Postgres.
They execute 1 Billion SQL statements per day....

Now they have a new CIO. The new CIO is questioning about PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL

I know this is the week for PGWest, and I wish I were there....so I don't
know if this message is an inconvenience or perhaps an opportunity to ask
the question to others.

In any case thanks for your thoughts.

Ken Rosensteel
Bull Information Systems