pg_hba.conf

From: "ShaneMRyan" <ShaneMRyan(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: pg_hba.conf
Date: 2000-09-27 13:45:04
Lists: pgsql-general

I am trying to use this tool called Zeos Database explorer. Everytime I try to connect to my postgresql RedHat 6.2 box, it tells me that there is no entry in my pg_hba.conf file so that the program has permissions to talk with the database. There are some samples in that file, but they aren't working for me. Would someone that has this working email me a sample entry that would allow everyone from any IP address to connect to the database? Thanks!

Shane M Ryan
ShaneMRyan(at)hotmail(dot)com
www.JaguarFutureSolutions.Com