JDBC

From: "Alvaro Escobar" <escobar_alvaro(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC
Date: 2002-12-11 21:40:55
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I'm new Postgrsql user and I'm trying to make the conection betwen two computers, one running win200 and java (for development) and another one whit Postgresql data base.

I'been trying to update tables with the JSP files but I can't connect with the data base, maybe the JDBC JAR file is not installed (I don't know how verify that).

What should I do????