access is denied completely from postgresql!!

From: "David" <iaredavey(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: access is denied completely from postgresql!!
Date: 2002-03-23 11:23:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have done nothing, my LInux server crashed, when i went back in, no user had access to PostgreSQL.

How do i get access back? Can I somehow just create a new environment with a new database? i dont mind that! I am just not sure how to do it!

Do i have to remove PostgreSQL? Cuz it says i haev to remove about 15 different dependancies!! which is a pain..and i dont know if it will automatically work with Apache still if i was to do that and reinstall.. Help!!