Re: [HACKERS] JDBC improvements

From: "Nicolas Verger" <nicolas(at)verger(dot)net>
To: "Barry Lind" <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
Cc: "Psql-Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] JDBC improvements
Date: 2001-11-30 17:02:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-jdbc

Ok, the getWarnings() method works on the Connection but not on the Statment
nor ResultSet... Why ?
I look in the source and it's just a little patch to do it.
I'm not used in GPL licence so if I make this patch what may I do with it ?

I watched for cancel query too, and I may work on it too ...

Nicolas