Free Advertising For Your Business!

From: tutopia(at)hermes1(dot)net
To: <tutopia(at)hermes1(dot)net>
Subject: Free Advertising For Your Business!
Date: 1998-06-05 18:21:04
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

***Our research indicates that the following material may be of interest to you.

Hi,

Just wanted to pass along some info about some new software I now call my "secret weapon". It's truly amazing! Listen to this...

Me and hundreds of others can now reach "millions of potential customers, locally or worldwide" - absolutely FREE! A lot of us are creating immediate "cash flow explosions" -literally overnight. And blowing our competition right out of the water!

You have to check this thing out. To get some details, all you have to do is email a request for more info to tutopiainfo(at)hermes1 and you'll get some information Email'ed right back to you in a few minutes. Simple. (Important note: To receive this info immediately, reply to tutopiainfo(at)hermes1(dot)net, not tutopia(at)hermes1(dot)net(dot))

Take care. I'll talk with you later.

Bill :-)