Re: What popular, large commercial websites run PostgreSQL?

From: "Peter Darley" <pdarley(at)kinesis-cem(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: What popular, large commercial websites run PostgreSQL?
Date: 2002-05-01 16:02:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Friends,
We built a custom data collection/reporting/distribution tool around
PostgreSQL for Kinesis (http://kinesis-cem.com), the Customer Experience
Management company that I started with some partners. Almost all of our
business depends on this tool, which is starting it's second year without
any failures at all. It's not huge in terms of data, but it is very complex
in terms of table structure, queries being run against it, etc. and is vital
to my partners and myself as our ability to not lose our houses/cars/whatnot
is entirely dependant on the stability and effectiveness of PostgreSQL.
PostgreSQL has been a champ, and we owe a great deal of thanks to the
developers for their work and to this list for support.
I don't know if this is compelling testimony for Postgres for others, but
it's extremely compelling to me. :)
Thanks,
Peter D.