MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PGMAIL

From: "Madhavi" <madhavi(at)zoniac(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PGMAIL
Date: 2002-12-03 05:32:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I need to use pgmail in our product to send emails through postgres7.2.3.
I have downloaded the latest and also am able to send emails. But I don't
have any information about pgmail regarding

1.what can be the maximum length of the body?
2.What can me the length of the subject?
3.Can I include attachments with an email? If so How?
4.And how many attachments can I send at a time in an email?

Please also tell me more about it. pgmail will improve our product a lot and
so I need it very much. Awaiting your replay...

Thanx
Madhavi
ZONIAC INDIA PVT LTD