Re: "Runtime Error 55 File Already Open" after clicking the Databases in the tree

From: Serkan Bektaþ <sbektas(at)karincaint(dot)com(dot)tr>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: "Runtime Error 55 File Already Open" after clicking the Databases in the tree
Date: 2002-07-24 21:04:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

I don't have any new databases on the server.

Recent changes I remember are
* MDAC installation.
* Datanamic - Database Design Made Easy with DeZign for databases (this tool
does not connect to the database, only generates SQL scripts)
( http://www.datanamic.com/dezign/index.html )

Regards,
Serkan Bektas

> Open" after clicking the Databases in the tree
>

> Hi Dave,
>
> re-installed pgadmin--------did not solve,
> re-installed psqlODBC-----did not solve,
> installed MDAC 2.6 ------did not solve,
>
> full log files attached

Do you have any new databases on the server, or have there been any other
recent changes you can think of?

Regards, Dave.