Re: Non-debug pgAdmin III builds

From: efesar <efesar(at)nmia(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Non-debug pgAdmin III builds
Date: 2003-03-19 02:09:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave,

> It's a program crash, whenever a treeview item is clicked (right or
> left).

I don't have any crashes on the treeview. I would say clean everything, and
rebuild everything.

> I also have one libpq, from <ahem> 29th October (7.3dev), but it crashes
> before anything in that gets called anyway.

I've attached mine (zipped). Based on what you say, that probably won't help
but it might.

Oh, BTW, I'm running SP5 on Visual C 6.0. What are you running? Maybe that
makes a difference. And what is your OS?

-Keith

Attachment Content-Type Size
libpq.zip application/x-zip-compressed 42.3 KB