compiled pga3

From: "the kay (efesar)" <efesar(at)nmia(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: compiled pga3
Date: 2002-12-10 08:37:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Okay, this is my first post so ... go easy on me.

I got PGA3 to compile (VCC6) in both Release and Debug mode. I'm using the
latest CVS for libpg ... unfortunately wxWindows 2.3.3 was not available so
I got 2.3.4 instead. Is that OK?

All my development/production databases are PG 7.2. I don't have an extra
box to put 7.3 on, and I can't upgrade until such a time as my ISP decides
they want to do it. Is there a test server sitting out there in the ether?

One thing I did notice I had to change in the project settings for the Debug
PGA3 ... it was linked to "wxxrc.lib" and it would give link errors (double
defined symbols) until I changed it to "wxxrcd.lib" ...

I did not upload the changed DSP because frankly ... I don't know how ... I
tried to commit the file but I don't have write access to the repository.

Please feel free to ask me questions or assign tasks or whatnot. Thanks.

-Keith