PGA3 [Query Builder]frmAddTableView: you have to double click buttons!

From: efesar <efesar(at)nmia(dot)com>
To: Pgadmin-Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGA3 [Query Builder]frmAddTableView: you have to double click buttons!
Date: 2003-04-12 04:58:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave/Andreas/Mark,

Sorry about the multiple emails today, I've written a good chunk of code
since my last update.

I converted the class frmAddTableView to use resources. Now I have to double
click all the buttons to make them work (including OK and Close). What
gives? It's in the bug list now. I can't figure out how to stop it. Resource
was created in XRCed 100% ... don't know if it's a resource bug or if it's a
code bug.

-Keith