FW: Re: [JDBC] DB mirroring

From: "info" <info(at)incode(dot)com(dot)eg>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW: Re: [JDBC] DB mirroring
Date: 2002-03-10 13:28:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

-----Original Message-----
From: info [mailto:info(at)incode(dot)com(dot)eg]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 12:08 PM
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org]On Behalf Of Dave Cramer
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 4:58 PM
To: 'Hany Ziad'; pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [JDBC] DB mirroring

Hany,

Actually IMHO the best way to do this is with database mirroring at the
backend. There is a project underway to provide mirroring but it is not
finished. Try on the hackers list to see the status, or
gborg.postgresql.org

Dave