Seeting up a DSN programatically

From: "Jay Doggett" <jmdoggett(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Seeting up a DSN programatically
Date: 2005-11-26 01:56:47
Lists: pgsql-odbc

List,

I'm running into a problem setting up a postgresql system dsn
programatically. Have any of you figured out how to do this with MSVC++?

I have setup the registry entry for the driver. Before I did that I was
getting a message box that said the setup routines could not be found. Now,
I get a hard break int 3 in the driver.

I have built the driver dll, but I am not eager to debgug it. Does the
Config DSN call require more than the driver name, server name, database and
authentication stuff?

Jay