installing cygwin, cygipc

From: Bruce Becker <beckerba(at)pacbell(dot)net>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: installing cygwin, cygipc
Date: 2003-02-14 23:27:52
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I unpacked the cygipc tar package and went to "ipc-daemon &" to start
the service. The system could not find the file. I tried different
directories, did a search for it and still no luck. Should I expect a
bad cygipc download. I downloaded version 1.13-2. Please help. Need
this going to complete a lab assignment.

Later
Brian