A pg_dump error!

From: "hedy Xu" <hedy(at)vocalscape(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: A pg_dump error!
Date: 2001-01-12 18:53:55
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

We are using the postgres7 against Linux. We got a pg_dump error when tired
to backup a database using pg_dump. The error message is “PQgetvalue: ERROR!
tuple number 0 is out of range 0..-1 Segmentation fault“. We could dump this
database when it was created. Our database server can’t be shut down after
it goes to live, so we can’t use file system backup. Please help me resolve
this problem.

Thanks a lot.

Hedy