RE: plperl and the dynamic loader

From: "Ragnar Hakonarson" <rhakonarson(at)conquestnetwork(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: plperl and the dynamic loader
Date: 2000-05-21 21:49:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Tom,

Thanks for you help.

I have not got a great deal of experience with C.

Could you be so kind to tell me how I directly link the DynaLoader into
plperl.so.

Once I got the DynaLoader in place my task is complete.

You might wonder what I am doing. I am implementing a function in Postures
that will act as a stored procedure over ODBC. I need to connect to many
databases from the stored procedure and I also need to connect to my own
perl .pm modules.

Regards,
Ragnar