Stored procedures returning multiple values... ?

From: "Henrique Pantarotto" <pantarotto(at)terra(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Stored procedures returning multiple values... ?
Date: 2000-02-25 12:26:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello friends,

many months ago I starting messing with stored procedures with PostgreSQL,
and at the time, I found out that I could only return "one" value when I
used a stored procedure.

I was wondering if this has changed or has/will/could be changed/implemented
with PostgreSQL 7.0?

It would be fun if stored procedured could return multiple values, wouldn't
it? ;-)

Thanks,
Henrique Pantarotto
Administrador de Sistemas - SITE São Paulo
Terra Networks Brasil S/A
A Internet do Brasil agora é TERRA
Tel: (11) 5505-5728 r.214/260/238
ICQ: 6934285