RE: data entry

From: "Kevin Berrien" <kberrien(at)javanet(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: data entry
Date: 2000-09-13 04:14:54
Lists: pgsql-novice

This is what I've been doing with a personal project at home. Since I do a
lot of development in Access but wanted to give PostgreSQL a try. The big
problem with using Access is paying for the license.

How about a good BASIC & PostgreSQL combination to give you something along
the lines of Ardent's UniVerse? Anyone?