pg_dump problem

From: "Graham Vickrage" <graham(at)digitalplanit(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-sql" <pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: pg_dump problem
Date: 2000-06-26 17:00:31
Lists: pgsql-sql

I am trying to backup a production database running on v6.5 and restore it
on our test machine running v6.5.

The largest table has about 750,000 rows, the other 5 tables are very small
approx 100 rows.

When I try to restore the database using "psql -e database < db.out" I get
the error message
"query buffer max length of 16384 exceeded" after each row.

Would somebody please tell me how to increse this buffer (assuming this is
whats required to solve the problem) as I have looked though the
documentation and I am still struggling :-(

Cheers

Graham