RE: Null function parameters

From: "Graham Vickrage" <graham(at)digitalplanit(dot)com>
To: "Anatoly K(dot) Lasareff" <tolik(at)aaanet(dot)ru>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "postgresql" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Null function parameters
Date: 2000-08-23 12:07:31
Lists: pgsql-sql

Thanks Anatoly

So if I understand you correctly you can't pass more than one NULL int into
a function?

Therefore Newbe DBA type question: -
Is this a shortcoming in postgres or is it to be expected when dealing with
transactions?
If it is a shotcoming are there any plans to include it in future releases?

Regards

Graham