re: [SQL] Best method

From: "Ray Messier" <messier(at)nichewareinc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: re: [SQL] Best method
Date: 2000-03-06 18:11:10
Lists: pgsql-sql

I have a database and i am accessing it via PHP. Postgres is on the same
machine as Apache/PHP. I am currently using PHP functions to perform
database operations. In the past I would do those same operations via stored
procedures rather than in a scripting language. Is there any downside/upside
to this method?

Attachment Content-Type Size
Ray Messier.vcf text/x-vcard 495 bytes