No Reload

From: "Enrico Comini" <algobit(at)algobit(dot)com>
To: "ML-Postrges-general" <Pgsql-General(at)Postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: No Reload
Date: 2000-09-23 10:36:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, my problem is that for some page PHP I don't want the browser reload
from cache, because I create an ID when the there is the first connection to
the site and I use this ID like a unique id to identify the operation made
on this site and I store this ID in a Postgres Table.
I test ALL tag and javascript but if (With Explorer) I request the url the
browser reload the last visited.
Enrico