Re: Batch Definitions - Need Help

From: "Michael Avila" <mavila(at)mich(dot)com>
To: "Pgsql-Novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <KeithW(at)NarrowPathInc(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Batch Definitions - Need Help
Date: 2005-06-13 23:37:19
Lists: pgsql-novice

Oppps! I forgot only one word in my description - BATCH. Apologies. Makes a
BIG difference.

I want to load table definitions and insert data from a batch file. The
batch file was created from a MySQL database so I know I will have to make
some changes. But I want to load it into PostgreSQL and have others who use
this table be able to do the same thing.

Again, Apologies for the miscommunication.

Mike