RE: [INTERFACES] Bug in parser?

From: "Axel at ansonic" <goddyna(at)ansonic(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Ross J(dot) Reedstrom" <reedstrm(at)wallace(dot)ece(dot)rice(dot)edu>, <blackw(at)sfu(dot)ca>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] Bug in parser?
Date: 2000-02-08 01:47:22
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi there,

For ones I can say I can (reproduce an error, it seems to be my talent)

I did write some cgi code in c with a select statement in notepad to be
executed with PQexec.
I broke the line with enter (entering asci char 13 & 10)
then tranfered the code to unix
reedited the file, take the line break out of it with one backspace (taking
out asci char 10)
Note asci char 13 still lives in the file, and is invisible.
Compiling is ok.
After executing the cgi PQtrace tells me:"ERROR: parser: parse error at or
near ""

regards Axel

If you don't have much time to sleep, sleep faster...?