RE: BUG #15062: Calling 3 function in one other function

From: Greg Clough <greg(dot)clough(at)ipreo(dot)com>
To: "bharadwaj(at)sailotech(dot)in" <bharadwaj(at)sailotech(dot)in>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: BUG #15062: Calling 3 function in one other function
Date: 2018-02-13 13:49:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Bharath,

This isn't a bug, and isn't particularly well documented. Can I suggest that you document the problem, provide a simple test-case, and then post it to a more relevant list, such as pgsql-performance:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-performance/

Greg Clough
Senior Technology Engineer

Ipreo
Castle House | 37-35 Paul St | London EC2A 4LS