Setting up an environment of EDB Advance server

From: Daulat Ram <Daulat(dot)Ram(at)exponential(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Setting up an environment of EDB Advance server
Date: 2020-01-08 07:15:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi team,

We would need your help in setting up an environment of EDB Advance Server 11 on Dev CentOS 7 VM.

1. We need to create three database with separate table spaces :

Test1
Test2
Test3
What would be the good strategy for the setup with regards to the tablespaces?
Can we create a separate cluster for each database:

Thanks,