exporting date values from access

From: "administrator(at)K-Soft" <admin(at)ksoft(dot)org>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: exporting date values from access
Date: 2003-03-23 18:21:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
maybe I'm loosing something obvious, but every time I try to export date
values from Access tables the database migration wizard returns error
rolling back.
I'm mapping access date fields to postgre date fields but the wizard takes
the complete date/time value trying to insert it in the corresponding
postgre date field... see the log!
I'm trying to migrate via pgadmin from access date values (time set to
00:00:00) , time values (date set to 1899-12-30) and timestamp (date with
time) values to corresponding postgre fields, but how this can be done?
(access has only one type of date/time value with different rappresentation)

How can I migrate fields defaults too?

How can I alter from pgadmin column properties (typically change data type)
?

Thanks and regards
Zoltan Pelva
K-Soft
admin(at)ksoft(dot)org

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgAdmin II_1292.Log application/octet-stream 3.0 KB