Question about user/database-level parameters

From: Japin Li <japinli(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Question about user/database-level parameters
Date: 2022-08-01 10:24:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, hackers

When I try to modify the parameters for all users in the following command [1]
(the library doesn't exist), and I quit the connection, I cannot log in the
database, how can I bypass this checking?

I find those parameters loaded by process_settings(), and it seems no way to
disable this loading process. If we could bypass this checking, how can we
fix these parameters?

[1]
postgres=# ALTER ROLE all SET local_preload_libraries TO fdafd;
ALTER ROLE
postgres=# \q

$ psql postgres
psql: error: connection to server on socket "/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432" failed: FATAL: could not access file "$libdir/plugins/fdafd": No such file or directory

--
Regrads,
Japin Li.