Fix pg_waldump documentation about block option

From: Japin Li <japinli(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fix pg_waldump documentation about block option
Date: 2022-03-28 03:02:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

When I read the documentation of pg_waldump, I found the description about
-B option is wrong.

-B block
--block=block
Only display records that modify the given block. The relation must also be provided with --relation or -l.

Before 52b5568, the -l option is short for --relation, however, it has been
changed to -R, and we forgot to update the documentation.

Here is a patch for it.

--
Regrads,
Japin Li.

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix-pg_waldump-documention.patch text/x-patch 510 bytes