Re: Draft #6: Semi-Final

From: "Heather Carle" <hcarle(at)afilias(dot)info>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Postgresql Advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Draft #6: Semi-Final
Date: 2003-08-13 17:59:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh - just as an aside, and by no means am I saying that you should only
cater to US press, but Sept. 1 is a holiday in the US. Typically most people
are on vacation and your release will get lost while people are out. Also
keep in mind weekly tech trade deadlines are usually Wednesdays so you need
to have the release out by Tuesday AM.

So I'd suggest releasing either on Sept. 2, 8, or 9.

Just my $.02.

-Heather