Re: [WAY OT] Re: PL/java?

From: "Alex Knight" <knight(at)phunc(dot)com>
To: "Randal L(dot) Schwartz" <merlyn(at)stonehenge(dot)com>
Cc: "Daniel Kalchev" <daniel(at)digsys(dot)bg>, "Alex Pilosov" <alex(at)pilosoft(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [WAY OT] Re: PL/java?
Date: 2001-09-04 00:21:58
Lists: pgsql-general

No offense, but I've been developing under your language since nearly
it's public conception... and perl is _great_.

Frankly, I don't want to argue with you, because you'll simply defend
your own creation without reasonably evaluating the situation.

But I think everyone needs to remember that we shouldn't make a decision
about this because of everyone's political stances behind languages,
especially if they haven't had development experience with it.

-Knight