RE: a typo in Docs, 7.1

From: "Maxim Maletsky" <postgresql(at)phpbeginner(dot)com>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Maxim Maletsky" <postgresql(at)phpbeginner(dot)com>
Cc: "Maxim Maletsky" <maxim(at)japaninc(dot)com>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: a typo in Docs, 7.1
Date: 2001-05-30 17:24:13
Lists: pgsql-bugs

True,
I cannot find it on the web. And what's even more confusing is that here, at
home I always though I had the exactly same downloaded copy of the manual
but instead it is the one you are talking about. (same versions, close were
download times,... same sources too?)

Guess no real problem then, if we don't find it ourselves no one else can
than either.
I will email you the page I still have opened at my work within 7 hours form
now. You'll see it there.

Thanks,
Maxim Maletsky