Config on Netbeans for OS X Panther

From: "John Green" <john(dot)green(at)goecon(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Config on Netbeans for OS X Panther
Date: 2004-01-31 03:21:40
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi, I'm trying to get Netbeans to plug into PostgreSQL.
I'm getting an error that Netbeans can't find the driver class files.

The netbeans launcher says my IDE Home directory is at /Users/john/netbeans
and I've placed the jar file in /Users/john/netbeans/lib/ext as the message
states to do.

I've been doing development for (20 years) but am new to PostgreSQL.