Re: DatabaseMetaData

From: "Mohlomi Moloi" <mmoloi(at)khulisa(dot)com>
To: ognjen(at)etf(dot)bg(dot)ac(dot)yu, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DatabaseMetaData
Date: 2009-06-02 10:42:41
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Ognjen,

I'll try and give detail, just that I have not seen or done one.

However the interface is TELEForm (it use the capture ability of taking
a set of images, organize them into documents, and then export the
documents along with index). It exports to a posgreSQL database. So I'm
just seeking a Database MetaData only.

Warm regards,

Mohlomi