Swiss PGDay 2019 - CfP and registration are open - reminder

From: SwissPUG Info <notifier(at)swisspug(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Swiss PGDay 2019 - CfP and registration are open - reminder
Date: 2019-04-05 07:15:01
Lists: pgsql-general

<h4>If you have not done it yet, you now have time until Sunday, April 19<sup>nd</sup>, 2019 to submit your proposals for this year's Swiss PGDay.</h4>

at the University of Applied Sciences (HSR) in Rapperswil (close to Zurich, Switzerland)</h4>

<ul>
</ul>

of their talk and may even apply for both tracks.</p>

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/html 1.7 KB