Bug Report: PGAdmin III V 1.4.1 Crashes

From: "slimdude" <slimdude(at)rogers(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bug Report: PGAdmin III V 1.4.1 Crashes
Date: 2005-12-12 22:27:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I have a problem with editing the table contents. I'm using pgadmin III v
1.4.1 connected via lan to a linux box running PostgreSQL version 8.10. When
I try to edit a table saving the record causes PGADMIN to crash. If the
record is new it gets saved. If the record exists it does not. The behaviour
is consistent and happens 100% of the time. I'm using schemas. The following
SQL executes without any problem in a PGADMIN SQL window:

UPDATE knowledge.types SET code = 'ms' WHERE code = 'MI';

This is what I was trying to do in the table data editor when the editor
crashed.

Please let me know if you need further testing.

Regards,

Paul Morris, CEO
OfficeToaster Inc.
Making IT Simple