Re: library path

From: "SunMie Won" <sunmiewon(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: library path
Date: 2001-10-19 17:03:13
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thanks for your response. This is the first and only install of PG on this
box, so that sounds a bit strange. I have no other installations the check
for, unless one comes standard with Red Hat 6.0.

I have updated the PGLIB setting (to /usr/local/pgsql/lib) and now get this
message:
* * *
initdb does not find the file
'/usr/local/pgsql/lib/local1_template1.bki.source'
-
This means you have identified an invalid PGLIB directory, etc.
* * *
I checked in the PGLIB directory and only see files that start with libpq*,
libe*, or libpq*. Am I missing any files?

Thanks in advance-

SunMie Won
sunmiewon(at)yahoo(dot)com
415.336.3382 cell