log_duration

From: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: log_duration
Date: 2005-02-04 20:47:20
Lists: pgsql-admin

On top of a confusing day, I now have this:

I set log_duration = true in a postgresql.conf file.
I startup and test, local users connected via psql: working, no problem.

Users connecting remotely, same user, same database: no log of query
statement durations.

There is nothing in the code that sets this value independently for sets
of users (is there?)

I'm also having similar problems with log_min_statement_duration not
working at all.

Any ideas? Thanks,

Best Regards, Simon Riggs