Re: Unable to create or drop plpgsql

From: "Jason Underdown" <jasonu(at)xmission(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unable to create or drop plpgsql
Date: 2003-06-23 16:51:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom,

Thank you for your instructions. They fixed my problem!

In answer to your questions, I am running:
temp=# select Version();
version
PostgreSQL 7.3.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96

As for how I got into such a state, I don't know. But I suspect it happened
either when transferring the database via a text file to a new machine. (I
think I used pg_dump with the -d, and -O options) Or, maybe it happened when
I updated from 7.2 to 7.3 via RPMs (from the postgresql.org site). I
upgraded after moving the database.

Thanks,
Jason