Re: Issues to consider when upgrading to PostgreSQL 7.3

From: "Rod Kreisler" <rod(at)23net(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Issues to consider when upgrading to PostgreSQL 7.3
Date: 2003-02-13 16:38:47
Lists: pgsql-php

PHP would need to be compiled as the client api it uses to connect to
Postgres has changed. Some have had success without recompiling but I
wouldn't count on it.

You could get away w/o recompiling apache if you make PHP as a DSO instead
of static and change httpd.conf accordingly (assuming you included DSO
support in Apache when you first compiled it.)