Re: Problem Installing on Windows 2000 Server

From: "Kent Morrison" <kmorrison(at)metrostudy(dot)com>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem Installing on Windows 2000 Server
Date: 2005-12-21 21:12:39
Lists: pgsql-ports

OK. Here is the permissions dump:

C:\Documents and Settings\D30047756>e:

E:\>cacls e:\
e:\ BUILTIN\Administrators:(OI)(CI)F
DHP01064\D30047756:(OI)(CI)F
DHP01064\delladmin:(OI)(CI)F
DHP01064\IUSR_DELL350:(OI)(CI)C
DHP01064\IWAM_DELL350:(OI)(CI)C
DHP01064\mpiehota:(OI)(CI)F

E:\>cacls e:\postgresql
e:\PostgreSQL DHP01064\postgres:(OI)(CI)(DENY)(special access:)
DELETE
WRITE_DAC
WRITE_OWNER
FILE_WRITE_DATA
FILE_APPEND_DATA
FILE_WRITE_EA
FILE_DELETE_CHILD
FILE_WRITE_ATTRIBUTES

<Account Domain not found>(OI)(CI)(DENY)(special access:)
DELETE
WRITE_DAC
WRITE_OWNER
FILE_WRITE_DATA
FILE_APPEND_DATA
FILE_WRITE_EA
FILE_DELETE_CHILD
FILE_WRITE_ATTRIBUTES

<Account Domain not found>(OI)(CI)R
DHP01064\postgres:(OI)(CI)R
BUILTIN\Administrators:(OI)(CI)F
DHP01064\D30047756:(OI)(CI)F
DHP01064\delladmin:(OI)(CI)F
DHP01064\IUSR_DELL350:(OI)(CI)C
DHP01064\IWAM_DELL350:(OI)(CI)C
DHP01064\mpiehota:(OI)(CI)F

E:\>cacls e:\postgresql\data
e:\postgresql\data BUILTIN\Administrators:(OI)(CI)F
DHP01064\D30047756:(OI)(CI)F
DHP01064\delladmin:(OI)(CI)F
DHP01064\IUSR_DELL350:(OI)(CI)C
DHP01064\IWAM_DELL350:(OI)(CI)C
DHP01064\mpiehota:(OI)(CI)F
<Account Domain not found>(OI)(CI)C
DHP01064\postgres:(OI)(CI)C

E:\>

I checked the e:\postgresql and the e:\postgresql\data directories and
neither had the readonly attrib set.

Thanks for your help.

Kent