Re: Unable to connect

From: "Sergio Samayoa" <sergiosamayoa(at)icon(dot)com(dot)gt>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unable to connect
Date: 2004-05-24 17:50:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Hi Magnus.
I uninstall the %!(at)#&! proxy client (you known what i mean with %!(at)#&!...).
I got postgres running !!!
I never suspect that proxy client was the source of the problem since I have
disabled almost all the time because I use it only on our main offices.
Thank you for your patience and support.
May be this can be added to FAQ.
Tell me if you think that worth the effort and I can write it.

Regars,