Re: Checksum/Hash Functions

From: "Joel Burton" <joel(at)joelburton(dot)com>
To: "Bryan White" <bryan(at)arcamax(dot)com>, "pgsql-general" <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Checksum/Hash Functions
Date: 2002-05-30 14:01:25
Lists: pgsql-general

There are some hashes in the contrib/pg_crypto addition. You may need to
install this specifically (it's a separate RPM, or, if you install from
source, it's in the contrib/ folder).

- J.

Joel BURTON | joel(at)joelburton(dot)com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant