Re: Exposed function to find table in schema search list?

From: "Joel Burton" <joel(at)joelburton(dot)com>
To: "Joe Conway" <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Cc: "Pgsql-Hackers(at)Postgresql(dot) Org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Exposed function to find table in schema search list?
Date: 2002-05-19 21:28:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Perfect! I was hoping to avoid re-creating the wheel. Thanks, Joe.

Is the use of regclass going to prove to be very implementation-specific?
Would it make sense for us to create a function that abstracts this?

- J.

Joel BURTON | joel(at)joelburton(dot)com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant