Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System

From: Katie Ward <kward(at)peerdirect(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Curtis Faith <curtis(at)galtcapital(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System
Date: 2003-01-29 16:18:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Wow. I've been listening to the pros and cons for a while, and they've been
really interesting. However, to assume without ever using the native
Windows port that it is automatically a "poor stepchild" is unbelievable.

I believe that the port, as submitted, can be used as an industrial-strength
solution. I challenge you all to prove me wrong, but until you do, please
lay off the assumptions.

Regards,
Katie Ward
Principle Developer