I found some kind of bug

From: Mindaugas Kvedaravičius <kvedar(at)fortas(dot)ktu(dot)lt>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: I found some kind of bug
Date: 2004-11-16 07:52:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

I am using PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Beta 4. I have an application written on C++
Builder (connets through ADO). I found that sometimes the connections breaks
when the application has an open connection and when I connect to the same
server with "pgAdmin III"...

Maybe it's "pgAdmin III" fault because 2 or more Builder applications work
perfectly...