RE: PostgreSQL 7.1 beta3 on Windows 2k

From: "JJAR" <jjarcore(at)eresmas(dot)com>
To: "Jason Tishler" <Jason(dot)Tishler(at)dothill(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: PostgreSQL 7.1 beta3 on Windows 2k
Date: 2001-02-05 21:41:55
Lists: pgsql-ports

Jason,

Maybe it a was a failure on my side not beginnig a new thread for this
question, but I felt spawning a new thread was not the right thing.
I still have this problem.
I have tried to compile again from scratch and trying "make check" before
installing.
This is the output:

============== running regression test queries ==============
parallel group (13 tests): boolean char name text varchar int2 oid int4
int8 fl
oat4 float8 bit numeric
boolean ... ok
char ... ok
name ... ok
varchar ... ok
text ... ok
int2 ... ok
int4 ... ok
int8 ... ok
oid ... ok
float4 ... ok
float8 ... ok
bit ... ok
numeric ... ok
test strings ... ok
test numerology ... ok
parallel group (18 tests): point lseg box path polygon circle date time
inet oi
djoins timestamp

I come to this point and nothing happens. The CPU doesn't work at all ( only
5% CPU power consumption ) and the hard disk is quiet so the process is
dead.

If you ( or anyone ) have any ideas about this tell me please.
Thank you in advance.

//Juan