Case problem

From: "Josh Samuels" <loadexfa(at)home(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Case problem
Date: 2001-10-22 08:24:08
Lists: pgsql-general

I have tables with different case in them, for example Customers and
CustomerID is a column in that table. When I try to access the table or
column in either a php script or psql is converts everything to lowercase
and then I can't use them...why! Doesn't Postgres support case? I can't
read my code if everything is in lowercase. Thank you in advance.

Josh