Re: No way to have error message on pgadmin III pg 8.0

From: "Laurent Birckel" <laurent(dot)birckel(at)uni-medecine(dot)fr>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: No way to have error message on pgadmin III pg 8.0
Date: 2005-03-22 14:01:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

I am very happy for you, but i rest Sad for me ! I beleive you, but my
problem is not solved.

I have absolutely NOTHING on my "messages" zone.

when i get some messages (not on this case, the offending line is NEVER the
good one.

If you have it and not me, I think there is something wrong on my config,
but I can't find it.

is it possible due to the encoding (I use LATIN9) ? we tried firts UNICODE,
and changed to Latin9 (no change about the error messages)

the other guys of my company have the same trouble,

sorry

Laurent